Although I prefer simple gestures for Valentine’s Day like a handwritten note or cooking dinner together, or even slow dancing in your kitchen with a nice bottle of wine.... I've teamed up with the men over at Cool Material to give you a fool proof guide to get your girl something extra special for V-Day.
1. Maison Louis Marie Antidris Cassis Perfume
* One of my favorite scents from Maison Louis Marie, this oil perfume is feminine and romantic.
2. Winden Babe Necklace
* A cute gesture for the babe in your life.
3. Homemade Dinner for Two
*Check out my Pinterest board for some recipes.
4. Aesop Auriga Set
* A perfectly curated collection, this set is dreamy and sensual.
5. Calvin Klein Modern Cotton Set
6. Fresh Flowers and a Handwritten Note
* I love written notes. They are by far my favorite things to receive. Brownie points? Pick up a leather journal from Barnes and Noble and write a note inside for her to keep. Go back to that same notebook and fill it with your words as time goes on.
7. A.P.C. Feuille De Figuier No. 5 Candle
8. Instax Polaroid Camera
* The perfect gift for the girl who likes to capture moments, be sure to get a pack of film as well.
9. J. Hannah Pinky Signet
* Brownie points? Get your initial on it instead of hers.
10. A Nice Bottle of Red Wine and Dark Chocolate
* To share of course. A current favorite: Chloe Red Blend. Even the label is sexy.